anyone have an old community entity database?

Go down

anyone have an old community entity database? Empty anyone have an old community entity database?

Post by gvse on Fri 03 Jan 2014, 23:15

Hey guys,

I used to work on improving the entity database and had a few releases back when the old CM forum was working but I deleted those files from my drive. I worked on those with ddeo, Templar and a guy serving in US military whose name I sadly have forgotten. We modded position of weapons and added a few variants, along with mk18, fake mp5sd, and we modded flashlights to have red light as it doesn't interfere with NV.
Anyways, does anyone have that database?
It might have been called community entity database or ogu entity database, I really cannot remember now.
I'd be grateful.

gvse
Veteran

Back to top Go down

anyone have an old community entity database? Empty Re: anyone have an old community entity database?

Post by tvig0r0us on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 00:02

I've got them all. When I return to my pc I'll post a link.

anyone have an old community entity database? Nst_tv10
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

anyone have an old community entity database? Empty Re: anyone have an old community entity database?

Post by tvig0r0us on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 03:36

Here you go. There are 8 different db's in this zip. I'm sure one of them is the specific one you're looking for.

Download Entity Databases

Cheers Very Happy

anyone have an old community entity database? Nst_tv10
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

Post by gvse on Sat 04 Jan 2014, 08:56

thank you kindly! I think the ogu ones are what I was after. I really like the way we set the weapons in aiming mode, where the optics of e.g. aimpoint or eotech are not so close to your face.
Thank a bunch again! Smile

gvse
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum