Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 slot voice comms online

2 posters

Go down

200 slot voice comms online Empty 200 slot voice comms online

Post by nfmz1 Thu 17 Apr 2014, 12:31

Hey everyone,

I just added a 200 person server online for voice comms. It is through Gamevox, which if you don't know are the people who revamped it using Mumble Voice comms. It is used by professional gamers and teams and the quality is awesome and uptime is better than SW's old Teamspeak ever was. head over to Gamevox to get the software.Then either search Seawolves Special Forces or add up me ( NFMZ1) and you can then just click my name and the server will open up for you. The server is open to all. Only rules I want abided by is A. Be friendly and B. if you use handsfree PLEASE set it so I don't hear you snorting or your old lady bitching at you. If you can agree to those 2 then im sorry. I will mute you if it gets on my nerves lol. So you are fairly warned. If you would like a room made for a certain game or if you speak other than english I can also set that up for you as well. I have 200 slots so I can accomodate that. Some come and enjoy the server. It's officially open!

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

200 slot voice comms online Empty Re: 200 slot voice comms online

Post by John J. Stevens Fri 18 Apr 2014, 23:49

gonna check it out tonight
John J. Stevens
John J. Stevens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Sat 19 Apr 2014, 12:06

yeah i seen Dewey and you dropped in I will be sporadic in seeing you guys because i work overnight but if you need something let me know. I will edit your account today so you can kick and move and mute people. Hopefully you wont have to but if someone abuses it by all means drop em.Dewey as well. Let me know if you need channels made ill add that permission too.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John J. Stevens Tue 22 Apr 2014, 00:22

Looked at the lobby - quite the array of tactical shooters - where are you on Insurgency, Warface, and Interstellar Marines (still open beta) - just curious
John J. Stevens
John J. Stevens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down