Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN

2 posters

Go down

Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN Empty Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN

Post by Shogun Sat 05 Dec 2015, 10:51

The game crashes in LAN.We played in the Tunngle and Evolve. Kicks to the desktop one player opredelnie period no. Throw out at any moment. We have a person he does not throw out the game while downloads from one site. Even the Steam version of the throws. Run as administrator. It does not help Help !!! The Russian community. Sorry for bad english/

Shogun

Back to top Go down

Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN Empty Re: Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN

Post by dewi316 Sat 05 Dec 2015, 11:18

Check that everyone has the same version, everyone  on TUNNGLE use version 1:02. Just Google DR update version 1:02 and install.
dewi316
dewi316
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN Empty Re: Help me please! The game crashes on the LAN

Post by Shogun Sat 05 Dec 2015, 11:20

dewi316 wrote:Check that everyone has the same version, everyone  on TUNNGLE use version 1:02. Just Google DR update version 1:02 and install.
All are 1.02

Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down