Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
WARNING

Restricted Area

This site has been declared a restricted area by the authority of Commanding General, Commanding Officer, Officer in Charge, in accordance with the provisions of the directive issued by the Secretary of Defense and in the interest of the public good. Unauthorized entry is prohibited. All persons and avatars entering herein demonstrating a lack of decorum by Whining, Complaining, Trolling and general FanBoy Behavior are prohibited. Any such infraction relating to any and all similar bellyaching and general lack of maturity will be banned with full prejudice.
Have a nice day!

Anyone fancy joining the fight.

Go down

Anyone fancy joining the fight.

Post by Mdog on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 22:27

Hi all,

Myself and John Stevens have been getting our boots dirty in Bolivia lately and would like to ask if anyone is available to join in on the fight. We have been kicking the dirt in Coop for a few weeks now and have both reach Tier level status. Still got a little bit left to go until Top Tier 1, but the fight continues. 

If you fancy teaming up with us both in Wildlands, post a message here and we will be in touch to arrange a time convenient for all of us to meet and itch those trigger fingers. 

cheers

MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tvig0r0us wrote:Thanks to everyone that has supported and stuck with OFDR along the way. It is a great game and is largely under appreciated, but those of us that love it are happy to have others to enjoy it with.

tvig

Mdog
Veteran

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone fancy joining the fight.

Post by alpha13-1 on Sat 17 Nov 2018, 21:38

I'm returning to PC Gaming on January 2019 and will purchase and download Ghost Recon Wild lands PC edition from the Ubisoft website. Expect me to dress up my digital in game character as Saber Zero Two Fire team leader from Dragon Rising single player campaign.
alpha13-1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum