Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict?

Go down

Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict? Empty Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict?

Post by JurekCello78 on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 11:01

Recently one of my most trusted SpecOps Tier 0.5 Informer sent me that picture made far behind enemy lines, just after general assault on Raskova Airfield. It indicates some mysterious presence of polish engineers obviously being involved in some works around discovery Oil on Skira Island. Link to picture here:
http://operationflashpoint.forummotion.com/gallery/OFP-Gamer-Pics/Polish-traces-on-Skira-pic_11.htm
As I got report from last minute, more intel on possibly more traces are to come. Stay frosty guys ;P.

J.

Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict? Nsz-0110
JurekCello78
JurekCello78
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict? Empty Re: Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict?

Post by TheGeneral on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 13:46

There's no escaping them is there guys?? lol!

tvig0r0us wrote:Thanks to everyone that has supported and stuck with OFDR along the way. It is a great game and is largely under appreciated, but those of us that love it are happy to have others to enjoy it with.

tvig

Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict? Nst_md15
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict? Empty Re: Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict?

Post by JurekCello78 on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:43

Hahaha, yeah I bet you know the problem down there on the Island Very Happy. Man, believe me those people are not so happy as well that they have to leave theyre home, but with such dickheads ruling our country now I cant expect this to change in next 10 years....

Sorry for little frustration in public Embarassed

About Skira, I'm still waiting for Tier 0.5 Operator. He promissed to provide me with another evidence and I can't wait for more ;P What a Face Something tells me he might just have found the top of an ice berg lololololol ...

JurekCello78
JurekCello78
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGeneral on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:08

JurekCello78 wrote:Hahaha, yeah I bet you know the problem down there on the Island Very Happy. Man, believe me those people are not so happy as well that they have to leave theyre home, but with such dickheads ruling our country now I cant expect this to change in next 10 years....

We have our fair share of issues with our country too mate, I can't wait to leave and here, I've wanted to live somewhere else for years.

tvig0r0us wrote:Thanks to everyone that has supported and stuck with OFDR along the way. It is a great game and is largely under appreciated, but those of us that love it are happy to have others to enjoy it with.

tvig

Possible traces of polish presence on Skira before conflict? Nst_md15
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Post by JurekCello78 on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 11:44

New Intel from Tier 0.5 Operator has arrived to gallery: http://operationflashpoint.forummotion.com/gallery/OFP-Gamer-Pics/Madlenka-Evidence-pic_13.htm . Seems they had their own transport there.... Things are getting interesting Neutral

JurekCello78
JurekCello78
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum