Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising

3 posters

Go down

Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising Empty Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising

Post by ChronopandaZA Wed 20 Mar 2013, 11:13

Hi everyone, I did search for this but no luck. A friend of mine and I have been playing Mdog's excellent "Nighthawk" mission for the past couple of days. For the life of us we cannot get the hotkeys to work, which will allow us access to all the fun stuff. The script runs (as far as I know, there is a little icon in the taskbar) but no dice. Do I need to edit something to get it to work? Or have anything special installed? This is on Win 7, latest version of DR installed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ChronopandaZA

Back to top Go down

Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising Empty Re: Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 11:27

Make sure you run the hotkey app as administrator and have it installed in the ofdr game folder. Let us know if that clears up your problem.

Cheers Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising Empty Re: Using a hotkey script in Dragon Rising

Post by ChronopandaZA Wed 20 Mar 2013, 11:49

Thanks, I think it's probably the install path then Embarassed , I'll give it a shot tonight and let everyone know!

ChronopandaZA

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGeneral Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:09

there is a document that shows you how to use the hot-keys on that mission.

Credit to Tjdagger aswell he worked hard on that mission to get it where it ended up, I just kept giving him the ideas.

thanks for downloading and playing too. Let me know if you experience any crashes please. lately there seems to be some tunnglers having crashes. But I'm pretty sure its them doing something wrong to cause it, or network error or something. The mission has been bug free in terms of crashes for quite a while.
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerPepsi Wed 20 Mar 2013, 17:12

If you haven't already, install the 1.02 mod enabled exe. Run as admin.
Download Mod enable exe

And as Tvig said, always run the hotkey app as Admin.
HomerPepsi
HomerPepsi
Veteran

http://filebeam.com/folder/10717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down