Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SP/Coop] Squad Level Tactics Endgame

+4
tvig0r0us
sawit75
ddeo
nfmz1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[SP/Coop] Squad Level Tactics Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: [SP/Coop] Squad Level Tactics Endgame

Post by Brus525 Tue 02 Dec 2014, 16:36

Could you explain in a quick summery the differences between the aiconfig files of your AI that comes with Endgame, Templar's Ultimate AI 2011, and the default AI?  I've been playing around with the numbers (relearning what a radian is Smile ) and I notice the biggest difference is the "awareness" out of combat but in combat the "awareness" seems to be the same, correct?

EDIT:  Actually, I think I figured it out.  It's hard to figure out what some of the number values mean, but I think I get the general idea.  It's just taking a lot of tinkering and experimenting!  Smile

Brus525

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4VxICUQEDUo2wQcGT7tTQ

Back to top Go down

[SP/Coop] Squad Level Tactics Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: [SP/Coop] Squad Level Tactics Endgame

Post by HorsesAndBayonets Wed 05 Apr 2017, 00:59

I'm a few hours in, and I'm loving this so far. A few questions though:

1. Is there any way to select the loadouts of your squad members?

2. How do I resupply grenades and C4?

HorsesAndBayonets

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeM3mb3r Thu 06 Apr 2017, 14:58

HorsesAndBayonets wrote:How do I resupply grenades and C4?
From Enemy dead engineers, or from ammo boxes.
SomeM3mb3r
SomeM3mb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by tvig0r0us Thu 06 Apr 2017, 22:31

HorsesAndBayonets wrote:I'm a few hours in, and I'm loving this so far. A few questions though:

1. Is there any way to select the loadouts of your squad members?

2. How do I resupply grenades and C4?
Yes... What SomeM3mb3r said. You can also resupply the placeable mortar by going into the weapons depot at any us base and pressing numpad 2 to open the mortar menu. The resupply option is there and will refill your mortar ammo to 12.

Unfortunately you cannot select the loadouts of your squadmates. If I had it to do again, I would make squad creation menu driven so you could customize the entire squad... Maybe someday I'll do that.

--tvig
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

Post by tvig0r0us Wed 27 Feb 2019, 01:25

For what it's worth, I posted the current SLT missions that I play, when I play. Apparently before I lost all of the project files, I modified them with some tweaks to things like the number of intel to find the generals and other things. The file is on moddb.

SLT Endgame - All Starts
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2