Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

+3
juank.zero
nfmz1
TheGeneral
7 posters

Go down

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

Post by Palyarmerc Fri 16 Aug 2013, 03:06

Was gonna PM admin to ask if these missions had been included, and then decided a post might be more useful to others
(even though these missions probably have been included)
Not going to link it, you'll better off just copy and paste the following line into yer browser

TG Map Packs

tacticalgamer.com/operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising/149955-tg-map-packs-operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising.html

Very Happy
Palyarmerc
Palyarmerc

http://nomandown.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

Post by nfmz1 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:09

they are actually there all 4 of them.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:39

ok did an update today adding the following:

TIW 2.8
Op Twilight and support files.
The Long Road Home

If you guys have updated missions lately let  me know so I can add them up to the file area. I may have missed a couple since I haven't been on in months. This ovvernight work is killing my gaming life lol.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John J. Stevens Wed 29 Oct 2014, 22:06

Great job - at one point we talked about having a "registry" to keep track of all the missions but like all great ideas
John J. Stevens
John J. Stevens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:43

yeah I think I will add a Google docs of stuff within the bank including different version listings and I think I am gonna update the bank and make folders to separate items as well into SP Missions, MP MIssions. Mission Packs, Addons and utilities ect. I definitely need to clean it up.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John J. Stevens Fri 31 Oct 2014, 11:31

Sounds like a spreadsheet job - wish Google gave us a simple flatfile DB with file links - then we could have comments on different missions
John J. Stevens
John J. Stevens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:08

Man been a long time since I have been here and I gotta say I miss you guys. Anyways I am updating a couple things First off I found a new version of Zeros missions so I am uploading that and adding up TVigs compressed folder as well. Same old address. Hopefully Mediafire never goes under lmao. I should move it off there unto a new flash drive.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down