Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Textures

Go down

Face Textures  Empty Face Textures

Post by Jase1983 Thu 24 Apr 2014, 00:34

I recently got back into OFDR after finally getting a new pc to be able to cope with it, used to only play it on the xbox 360 because its all i had,  
Anyway ive decided to try my hand at re skinning the face textures because id like to have a mixture of full face masks and balaclavas for the A.I soldiers, ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find the answers but in the persona.xml for example there are lines like this

so there in the game somewhere maybe in some kind of mas type of file that needs extracting? 

ive heard that in ARMA there was a way to change the faces by putting the jpgs in your my documents >Game profile< and then going into the map editor and using the setface "FACENAME" Init Field of your AI Unit, i cant seem to find this option either, hope someone can shine some light on this for me thanks

Jase1983

Back to top Go down

Face Textures  Empty Re: Face Textures

Post by Jase1983 Thu 24 Apr 2014, 00:39

sorry i cant seem to edit my post properly (im not very good at forums) but some things have gone invisible 

the persona.xml thing i am on about is this (if it shows)
Appearance name="Caucasian_07" headModel="c_head_cau_07" headTexture="c_head_cau_setG" army="0" race="Caucasian" random="true

Jase1983

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum