Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the end?

5 posters

Go down

Is this the end?  Empty Is this the end?

Post by aelfred Sat 12 Jul 2014, 20:46

Hi it is sad to see what is the end of Dragon Rising. The tunngle community is a mere handful in terms of numbers. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone I have managed to fight the PLA with I can't name you all but I remember the good times before Codemasters stopped support for this great game in the world of ten a penny first person shooters. Thanks guys. This is aelfred signing out GBU goodnight.... Will the last guy out switch the light off see you.

aelfred

Back to top Go down

Is this the end?  Empty Re: Is this the end?

Post by tvig0r0us Sat 12 Jul 2014, 21:45

lol..hardly.
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

Post by alpha13-1 Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:07

aelfred wrote:Hi it is sad to see what is the end of Dragon Rising. The tunngle community is a mere handful in terms of numbers. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone I have managed to fight the PLA with I can't name you all but I remember the good times before Codemasters stopped support for this great game in the world of ten a penny first person shooters. Thanks guys. This is aelfred signing out GBU goodnight.... Will the last guy out switch the light off see you.
OFDR is not dead and it is alive and well. Recently, I didn't have available time to play OFDR on my PS3 console and I'm already preoccupied with my college education.
alpha13-1
alpha13-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Morieza Sat 19 Jul 2014, 16:25

I'm starting to love the 80's - 90's music in 2007, when I learn guitar for "another" music.
I'm starting to love OFDR in 2013, when it so called "dead", when I learn mission scripting for another game.

Art will never die, it just a matter of taste.
Morieza
Morieza

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Sun 03 Aug 2014, 14:09

I still play it pretty regularly and it is my all time favorite game.  I think if you put yourself out there you will find players. Also there is life beyond tuungle. The Tuungle community is different than the Gameranger community. Join a steam group or playfire and advertise you are wanting to get some games in people will come. Trust me

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum