Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mp chat and various program'sLast night

3 posters

Go down

Mp chat and various program'sLast night  Empty Mp chat and various program'sLast night

Post by TheGeneral Sat 29 Jun 2013, 11:39

last night I joined team speak and hoped to play a coop game with nfmz, John Stevens and joe dogs ( sorry bout the wait joe). But the TS server kept dropping out so we opted for Dolby axon. 

Gotta say this was sooo much better to use. The clarity and functionality of the software was pretty good. I've been a user of Skype and TS for a bit bout Dolby was fantastic. I know people have a personal preference on these things but I do think if we arrange a game between ourselves we need to find a happy medium of the types of VON software we use. 

The install of Dolby axon was quick easy and fuss free, I had myself in a chat with nfmz within five minutes. Once there I could set position of where I wanted to be and where I wanted nfmz to be heard from, left, right, in front, behind me, or centered on me. Really good tool! 

Yet to find out what it is like with a tonne of players in the chat room and yet to see what it's like chatting to someone in Oz. 

There is one flaw though, no file transfers. Sad but there are others we can get around that. 

Anyone else care to comment on other program's so we can gauge the consensus of what people use for game chat.

MD
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Mp chat and various program'sLast night  Empty Re: Mp chat and various program'sLast night

Post by JoeDogs Sat 29 Jun 2013, 16:13

No problem Mdog. It was late at night in my country;) I like to play with you guys at the coop. For me it does not matter what chat program you are using. Just post here on the forum when you play, and I join, yup. Still love this old game.

JoeDogs
Veteran

https://www.facebook.com/JoeDogs-Channel-874283856100522

Back to top Go down

Mp chat and various program'sLast night  Empty Re: Mp chat and various program'sLast night

Post by nfmz1 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 22:23

Hey guys im sorry about tonight but I comnpletely forgot I had to go to a party with the wifey tonight so I wont be around. Maybe we can get some coop going tomorrow? have fun tonight

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down