Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFMZ1 Offtopic

Go down

NFMZ1 Offtopic Empty NFMZ1 Offtopic

Post by nfmz1 Thu 12 Sep 2013, 13:50

OK you all I deleted my old off topic due to the threads being tossed together they were unreadable and jumbled. I am sorry for those whose replies I deleted as well but I needed to get a hold on my posts. From now on these will be read only posts and I don't need replies. It just makes for a hodge podge of crap to sort through. I will make this post the main place to see what I have added. I will link back in this post to anything new I do post. Thanks in advance.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

NFMZ1 Offtopic Empty Take Down Red Sabre Launch Celebration

Post by nfmz1 Fri 20 Sep 2013, 10:42

NFMZ1 Offtopic Takedown_logo

NFMZ1 Offtopic 0cMHGSz

To kick off the release of TD:RS I will be hosting and playing in our Teamspeak server. The game unlocks at 1pm EST today so I assume with a couple hours we can get some games going. If it becomes an issue I will also host some ArmA 2 missions as well to play until the game becomes available. Which at that time we can reschedule a new date and time. I would love to get some gameplay in to kick this game off. So hopefully I will see you out there!!!

Teamspeak :
Seawolves  - 174.123.0.226:1400

Time start: TBD due to download loads but hopefully sometime around 3:30 - 5:00 EST

Alternative sim: ArmA 2

Missions: TD:RS vanilla missions
ArmA 2: SIMHQ Mission pack located HERE. We will be starting with SecOps Fun Mission in that mission pack (Seawolves members you only need to look in your Google Drive Seawolves folder the missions are there already)

Mission Briefing:

SimHQ is proud to announce and release our first multiplayer mission pack for ArmA 2. These 
missions are all co-op based, and take anywhere from 30 minutes to complete to maybe an hour or so.

Most of the missions are based on the squad leader and fireteam concept. What that means is that 
most are squad plus size missions, where one person is in charge of the overall mission, the Squad 
leader, under him is usually 3 or 4 fireteams with a fireteam leader for each team. Humans should, 
and are expected to take the leadership roles. The squad leader lays out the overall plan of attack, and 
coordinates’ individual fireteams to accomplish that task. Fireteam leaders are in charge of their own 
fireteam members. Fireteam leaders lead their team to accomplish what and where the squad leader 
has assigned them, but it is their responsibility to make adjustments and command decisions on the fly. 
They will accomplish the mission, but sometimes adjusting on the fly can be a matter of mission success 
or life or death. Fireteam members stay with and obey their fireteam leaders. There is no such thing 
as an “Army of One”; it’s actually the fireteam that is the lowest unit in combat. (Minus specialties like 
snipers and medics.)

To install: simply copy the pbo mission files from this zip into your ArmA2/mpmissions folder within either Steam Apps or BIS.

Remember: Tactics and teamwork.

These missions work best with one man in charge (the Squad Leader), and fireteams obeying and carrying out the SL’ers orders.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

NFMZ1 Offtopic Empty Seawolves Urban Conquest Server Online!!!!

Post by nfmz1 Fri 20 Sep 2013, 16:01

Teamspeak Server (new one)
NFMZ1 Offtopic B_560_95_1

ArmA 3 Urban Conquest Server
NFMZ1 Offtopic B_560_95_1

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

NFMZ1 Offtopic Empty Re: NFMZ1 Offtopic

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down