Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod

3 posters

Go down

Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod Empty Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod

Post by JonZom Sun 15 Sep 2013, 08:33

Hello Everyone. I am new to PC Dragon Rising. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I recently purchased Dragon Rising for the PC years after owning it on the 360. I quite liked the 360 game but it just didn't feel like the classic Operation Flashpoint 2001(Xbox/PC version). I want to mod the PC game. The first mod I downloaded was OFDR SP Overhaul Mod v2.0 and in it it contained another mod Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod that lets you look around in vehicles but there are no instructions with the mod. I have installed it correctly but I just need to know what buttons to press to get it to work. I assume you would hold a button down and then look with the mouse. I have been through every key on the keyboard but no good. Could anyone tell me the instructions for this mod. I had a look for the instructions on the Codemasters Dragon Rising forum but the pages have been deleted. Any help would be very much appreciated. Are there any other essential mods/maps I should get and should I update my retail copy to the newest patch which is? Thank you very much for your time and I hope I have posted this in the right place.

JonZom

Back to top Go down

Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod Empty Re: Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod

Post by TheGeneral Sun 15 Sep 2013, 17:03

Hi! welcome to the forum!

I started DR on the console too and couldn't wait to get it on the pc, solely for the editor and mission design.

Any questions?? feel free to ask.

on the patches and latest version to use, read this thread in tech support: patches             

on your original question on the freelook mod, I've never used it and I'm not sure who actually has tried to use it. I think there was some questions about it a few months back, but I think you might need to get something like glovepie or something like that to help with working it out. I'm not sure?? I'd try abit more research on it first and see what you can find. CM's old DR forum has completley shut, thats why we are here now.

All the info you need on DR is right under your nose on this forum. Hopefully we can help.

MD
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod Empty Re: Templar GFX's Unrestricted Free look camera mod

Post by JonZom Sun 15 Sep 2013, 17:55

Cheers Mdog. I use to love the editor in the original game Xbox and PC version. Spent hours making little missions. On investigation of your sites tech support forum someone else was asking about the free look mod. It seems that it is only when your a passenger you can free look. So not quite as I had imagined it like Arma games. I will do some further investigation as I am familiar with glovepie. Thanks for the info. It is just taking a bit of getting use to of the lay out of the site. Great site and I am glad there is still interest in the game all these years later. I tried the Island War campaign and that feels much more like the original classic game. Thanks again.

JonZom

Back to top Go down

Post by juank.zero Sun 22 Sep 2013, 14:10

thanks for the mod, very good idea.

juank.zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down