Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

+3
juank.zero
nfmz1
TheGeneral
7 posters

Go down

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! Empty The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

Post by TheGeneral Tue 18 Dec 2012, 19:00

I managed to save the link for NFMZ1's Mission bank. This has all the missions that are available so far. I'm not sure how many are tested and debugged but I'm sure there is plenty there for you all to enjoy.

Mission Bank
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! Empty Zero Mission Pack Added

Post by nfmz1 Thu 20 Dec 2012, 00:01

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! 1355961466

Adding up Zero Missions I found online on a spanish DR website:

Zero Missions list:
Zero_Aurora
Zero_Baca
Zero_Flor
Zero_Life
Zero_Litio
Zero_Osama
Zero_Sorpresa
Zero_Yena
Zero_Bosco
Zero_Company
Zero_Iron

Synopsis:

Zero_iron Mission

Type: Coop / Single Version: 1.3 Output: 06.02.2012 11:15 p.m. UPDATE: 3/8/2012 8:20 p.m.
HISTORY:
You will be inserted by sea to the enemy front, it is estimated that the expected assault units, then be picked up by a helicopter that left an allied camp, rest and weapons.
Then meet with Saber for assault on an enemy camp ..
Wait low ... medical care for your ... coordinate with your team ..
luck!

Version Changes:
It solves problems with weapons loaders.
Were lower difficulty level.
It improves the target "Join Saber Two".
It adds a new goal: "Destroy Heli Z-10".
Formations are improved enemy snipers.
Pilot lens is improved.
Movement is improved enemy heli.
ENJOY!

Mission Zero_Company
Type: Coop / Single
Version: 1.4
Departure: 11/27/2011 22:18
Update Version: 14/01/2012 11:15 a.m.
HISTORY:
Its mission is to seize the first village which has contact, remove PLA patrols and anti-seize their cars for the next target.
With anti-laden cars ready and should be addressed to find QUARRY where PLA facilities which should remove all traces of the tanks of the enemy, if they fulfill their mission successfully, mind you rescue helicopter ...

Changes:
It solves the problem of the death of Captain.
The Anti-Tanke has 3 shots.
Extraction is improved.

Mission Zero_Bosco
Type: Coop / Single
Version: 1.4 (R1)
Departure: 30/10/2011 - 9:01 p.m.
Update Version: 12/11/2011 - 6:01 p.m.

History
You have in your hands an important mission, will have to make quick decisions and use their intelligence and the siligio to avoid detection, Your mission is to recover the monastery of PLA troops, also will have to get some goals successful mind you will have to search ..

Change History.

He arranged some triggerzones.
Lower the intensity of the fog at dusk.
Lower the intelligence of AI.
The enemies are less accurate shots.
Fixed error helicopter landing.

Mission: Zero_Litio
type: Coop / Single
Version : 1.3
Output: 06/09/2011 - 0:11 AM
Update Version: 18/09/2011 - 4:04 p.m.

History:
The PLA has taken a number of facilities and illegally extracting lithium this site, its mission is to take those positions and destroy a shipment of lithium to leave. You must clear the area for the arrival of the Allies. Buena takes boys ..

History of Changes:
* fixes several problems with version 1.1 as the franc ammo.
* The tanks are activated again enemies of the monastery.
* Move some place mines.
* Integrates new EntytiDataBase 2.2.1

Mission Zero_Osama
Type: Coop, Single
Version: 1.3
Output: 07.06.2011
Version Update: 08/07/2011

History:
Osama intelligence detected within a facility enemy troops Many Al-Qaeda in the sector. go up there and kill Osama at all costs,

Installation:
Copy Folder Zero_Osama inside the folder found in Zero Missions, if not Zero Missios folder please create one.
If you find another folder with the same name please remove before copying the new.

Mission: Zero_Baca
Seller: Coop / Single.
Version: 1.2
Salida: 03-07-2011
Updated Version: 28-08-2011

History:
Another look ais been chosen for this mission, General desocupeis want vallais and all traces of enemy units, according to intelligence the enemy is planning something big.

Installation:
Copy folder inside the folder Zero_Baca Zero found in Missions, if not Zero Missios folder please create one.

Mission: Zero_Yena
type: Coop / Single.
Version: 1.3
Output: 04/07/2011
Update Version: 28/08/2011

History:
As always, soys best of the best, so therefore, the overall North American armed forces entrusted you with this mission for you, Your objective is linpiar all traces of enemies that are in two camps nearby, then head without fear of destroying a missile launcher that is being well protected by enemy forces.

Installation:
Copy folder inside the folder Zero_Yena Zero found in Missions, if not Zero Missios folder please create one.

Mission Life.
Type:Coop / Single.
Version:1.1
Output:19.06.2011
Update:27/06/2011

History:
The enemy is covering the area and put more controls on the road. Its mission is to locate where they are located and where the enemy munisiones is General zeng once discovered their position go there and destroy the targets.

Installation:
Copy Folder Zero_Life inside the folder found in Zero Missions, if not Zero Missios folder please create one.
If you find another folder with the same name please remove before copying the new.

Mission Aurora
Type: Coop / Single.
Version: 2.0
Output: 07-06-2011
Update: 19/06/2011
History:
The PLA has taken several facilities around the island, mortars being installed everywhere and are prepared to launch a nuclear missile.

Mission:
Destrir positions taken by the enemy, destroying a SAM missile and destroy the nuclear missile before being launched.

Installation:
Copy Folder Zero_Aurora inside the folder found in Zero Missions, if not Zero Missios folder please create one.

Flower Mission
Type: Coop / Multiplayer / Sing.
Version: 1.7
Output: 21-05-2011

History .
Following the successful battle "Surprise" back there, has been sent to the central base of enemy to meet multiple objectives which you must meet at all costs. You must seek to Cat's Eye is in the vicinity of the place will give you
valuable information. care the enemy is well armed. and blend ... Lucky Soldiers ..

Mission.
The last contact Cat Eye reported that in the village are two of the three Missiles Launcher, destroy those who are in the village and find the third. It is also said that's been going bueltas the G. KongGa, if you ever find it and know what to do with.
Then please contact the extraction zone, there a Helicopter will be waiting. Expect many enemies, fight to the end and do not neglect the backs ..

Installation:
Unzip the rar, then copy the folder inside Zero, which is in the missions of the game folder, if the folder is not Zero, Please create (Zero) and copy the missions within it.
Example: Missions
> Zero
> Zero_Osama
> Zero_Flor
ETC:

OFDR Mission Depot Zero Mission Pack Download

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! 1355961648

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! Empty Re: The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

Post by juank.zero Wed 27 Mar 2013, 00:12

new map pack misiones zero...

http://www.misioneszero.blogspot.com/p/pack-missiones-zero.html

Zero_Flor 1.7
Zero_Aurora 2.0
Zero_Osama 1.3
Zero_Life 1.0
Zero_Yena 1.3
Zero_Baca 1.2
Zero_Litio 1.3
Zero_Bosco 1.4
Zero_Company 1.4
Zero_Iron 1.3
Zero_Bronko 1.2 new
Zero_Meteoro! 1.1 new
Zero_Born! 1.2 new
Zero_Cowboys! 1.0 new
Zero_Sor 1.0 new (remake to zero_sorpresa)

Last edited by juank.zero on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 00:30; edited 1 time in total

juank.zero

Back to top Go down

The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far! Empty Re: The Complete Mission Bank for OFDR so far!

Post by nfmz1 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 00:20

I believe these are there already unless hes added more missions ill check tho

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 12:15

OK uploaded Zero Mission Pack That I will code name "Sweet 16" due to it having 16 missions vs the older version I previously had.
Also uploaded what I think was the last Nikned mappack made 5.2. Let me know if you have any that I don't so I can upload them

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JOA Fri 14 Jun 2013, 04:29

sitio de misiones zero actualizadas fecha 14/06/2013 http://www.misioneszero.blogspot.com/

Zero missions Site Updated Date 14/06/2013

JOA

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:57

JOA wrote:sitio de misiones zero actualizadas fecha 14/06/2013 http://www.misioneszero.blogspot.com/

if you want us to respond I would suggest english in posting here.

translation:

zero updated site missions http://www.misioneszero.blogspot.com/ date 14/06/2013

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 01:11

07.26.2013 Added Travel Guide

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 11:17

07.27.2013 Add MILTAC BetaOS
07.27.2013 Added Peacewalker
07.27.2013 Added Dragon's Den

Take from original post:
This is a self-extracting installer being evaluated
UPDATED 7/7/13

MORE INFO:

After it is installed - to HOST a mission:

• RESTART Dragon Rising

• go to MULTIPLAYER>LAN

• CREATE SERVER for either ANNIHILATION or INFILTRATION 

• change number of player to 17 or less 

• select any mission prefixed with CO16+1 

• add as many as you like (another neat thing about PVP)

• START the SERVER!

After the server starts the HOST should assume the PLA side as GENERAL.  All other players joining in should change to USA or they will be stuck in player select screen (we are looking to see if we can move them AFTER mission starts).

HELP US SPREAD THIS IDEA - would love to hear the TUNNGLE community chime in on these concept missions

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 31 Jul 2013, 15:33

Added 2 missions by Pall3

07.31.2013 Added Morning Glory V1.04
07.31.2013 Added The Bridge

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:00

Hey can someone upload operation Nighthawk for me. The filebeam isnt working for some reason and it isnt in my file area. Greatly Appreciated

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by p3nnyw1s3 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:42

Same here.
Feel free to use sendspace... Wink
http://www.sendspace.com/

p3nnyw1s3

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:51

no no i NEED the mission I use Mediafire for hosting I need the actual mission to add it up thanks in advance

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by p3nnyw1s3 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 13:03

Yup, i understood that. What i ment was for the uploader, whom ever it may be, could use sendspace.

p3nnyw1s3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGeneral Fri 02 Aug 2013, 17:00

oh what a ball ache this is. Has anybody got any idea why filebeam is not working. I seem to be the only one who is able to see the files. I know its my own folder but damn this is annoying.

@NFMZ: I thought you already had the mission in question. Sorry for that! I'll send it over via TS asap.
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Post by Palyarmerc Fri 16 Aug 2013, 03:06

Was gonna PM admin to ask if these missions had been included, and then decided a post might be more useful to others
(even though these missions probably have been included)
Not going to link it, you'll better off just copy and paste the following line into yer browser

TG Map Packs

tacticalgamer.com/operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising/149955-tg-map-packs-operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising.html

Very Happy
Palyarmerc
Palyarmerc

http://nomandown.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:09

they are actually there all 4 of them.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:39

ok did an update today adding the following:

TIW 2.8
Op Twilight and support files.
The Long Road Home

If you guys have updated missions lately let  me know so I can add them up to the file area. I may have missed a couple since I haven't been on in months. This ovvernight work is killing my gaming life lol.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John J. Stevens Wed 29 Oct 2014, 22:06

Great job - at one point we talked about having a "registry" to keep track of all the missions but like all great ideas
John J. Stevens
John J. Stevens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:43

yeah I think I will add a Google docs of stuff within the bank including different version listings and I think I am gonna update the bank and make folders to separate items as well into SP Missions, MP MIssions. Mission Packs, Addons and utilities ect. I definitely need to clean it up.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John J. Stevens Fri 31 Oct 2014, 11:31

Sounds like a spreadsheet job - wish Google gave us a simple flatfile DB with file links - then we could have comments on different missions
John J. Stevens
John J. Stevens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nfmz1 Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:08

Man been a long time since I have been here and I gotta say I miss you guys. Anyways I am updating a couple things First off I found a new version of Zeros missions so I am uploading that and adding up TVigs compressed folder as well. Same old address. Hopefully Mediafire never goes under lmao. I should move it off there unto a new flash drive.

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down