Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use playOneShotSound?

2 posters

Go down

How to use playOneShotSound? Empty How to use playOneShotSound?

Post by runerback Thu 19 Jun 2014, 03:11

I have seen 'OFP: playOneShotSound ("flashpoint2", "exp", "explosion", x, y, z, 0.5, 0.0, 0.0)' before, and I want to know how to get  such as "flashpoint2 -> exp  ->explosion" and more of them.

runerback

Back to top Go down

How to use playOneShotSound? Empty Re: How to use playOneShotSound?

Post by tvig0r0us Sat 21 Jun 2014, 05:32

Somewhere I have a document that was posted on the old Codemasters forum explaining how to use that command. I also have one detailing the different sound effects that can be triggered by it. I'll see if I can remember what directory I have it buried in and post it up for you.

Cheers Very Happy
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

Post by runerback Tue 24 Jun 2014, 09:44

tvig0r0us wrote:Somewhere I have a document that was posted on the old Codemasters forum explaining how to use that command. I also have one detailing the different sound effects that can be triggered by it. I'll see if I can remember what directory I have it buried in and post it up for you.

Cheers Very Happy

That's very kind of You!
I finally found a way to reply.  And I not know which expression I should use...
Please forgive me to use translation software to send message, maybe I post something unreadable.
I want to unpack the package of OFDR using quickBMS, but I can't find the two scripts, one resource link is  unusable.Maybe you have they, I guess. Smile

runerback

Back to top Go down

Post by tvig0r0us Fri 27 Jun 2014, 01:52

Here is a link to the file that was put out there by CM regarding the playOneShotSound command. It's quite lengthy and may even need explanation after reading. See if you can work your way through it. If you still need help I'll do the best I can to set you up with some simple examples.

Play one shot sounds link

In regards to the quick bms scripts, please see my reply in your post regarding said topic.. thanks Smile

Cheers Very Happy
tvig0r0us
tvig0r0us
Admin

http://www.moddb.com/members/tvig0r0us

Back to top Go down

Post by runerback Fri 27 Jun 2014, 12:56

It seems that I clicked something wrong in this post...

Thank you very much!
I have searching for these a long time, and now my questions are solved. Very Happy 
But unfortunately, the Dropbox are blocked by GFW a few days ago Shocked...
I not know how to get these files, do you have any ideas how to settle this?
I wrote some function using missionEditor and autoHotKey these days, and made moving-camera controlled by keyboard. I placed 360 simpleCameras in map which are in 360 angles, they are all in the horizontal direction because it is simple to input value, but I don't know how to create them in two other planar direction. By viewing .mssn file I think maybe there is some way to create them, I mean simpleCameras with other angles, in the mssn file. The tag is "GameMatrix",but how are those value be calculated is unclear, have you spend time on this?
ur, you know I'm just trying to express, so bear with me if there are some sentences inadvisable. Smile 

runerback

Back to top Go down

Post by runerback Sun 29 Jun 2014, 08:24

Thank you again! I have got them. Very Happy

runerback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum