Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still play MP Co-op?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone still play MP Co-op? Empty Anyone still play MP Co-op?

Post by Brus525 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:39

Anyone still up for some MP Co op?  I just got this game PC after years of playing it on xbox 360.  The mods have rekindled my love for this game!  I'm mostly free in the evenings!

Brus525

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4VxICUQEDUo2wQcGT7tTQ

Back to top Go down

Anyone still play MP Co-op? Empty Re: Anyone still play MP Co-op?

Post by JurekCello78 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 16:42

Hi and welcome!! Smile

Yes there is still some number of COOP MP players but since Codies lost their Server for DR MP went to different "places".

1st "place" - LAN ingame -we discovered that you can have decent COOP session with people from around the world via simple LAN section built in game. It requires just Game session Host's IP address passed around between players. 
   2nd "place" - external MP servers - the most popular one is Tunngle, place which supports lots of games' MP sections making available COOP or PvP otherwise impossible in the game itself.
All you need then is to have the same version of the Game (preferably 1.02) or of the mission.
 Some of us for making COOP more intense use also Voice chat applications : Skype, GameVox, TeamSpeak3 etc. etc.

I think most of us is available for a game in the evenings Wink it depends only "which" evenings Very Happy .

The best maybe would be if you hit few of us by PM here for Skype and/or non Skype nicknames to have some game together Wink

Cheers
JurekCello78
JurekCello78
Veteran

Back to top Go down