Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey peoples! :D

3 posters

Go down

Hey peoples! :D Empty Hey peoples! :D

Post by Chaplin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:18

Hey guys! Chappy here. I want to make this topic to introduce myself... So I did. -3rd attempt-

I've been an xbox gamer for 4 years now, and I've finally moved to PC Gaming -FINALLY- and today I'm downloading OF Dragons rising. -Steam-. Though I've heard about the news on the servers -damn you codemasters- but that hasn't changed my decision to the game! I love this game too much to not buy it because of that. But I want to find a community for OF Dragons rising. So I did, I found you guys XD

I hope I can fit in and play along side you guys in game soon! Very Happy

Steam ID: Samcrosby15

Chaplin

Back to top Go down

Hey peoples! :D Empty Re: Hey peoples! :D

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:40

Welcome aboard! You came to the right place. If you need help or have any questions that hou can't find the answers to, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerPepsi Thu 27 Dec 2012, 20:00

Welcome - OFDR is the best tactical game money can buy!! (some may dispute this; to those I say "Huh?")
HomerPepsi
HomerPepsi
Veteran

http://filebeam.com/folder/10717

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaplin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 20:12

HomerPepsi wrote:Welcome - OFDR is the best tactical game money can buy!! (some may dispute this; to those I say "Huh?")

HomerPepsi! Small world! I saw you on the Steam forums. -And yes I gotta admit this is the best tactical game. There's so much I wanna try in this game, but first I wanna try out the mission editor ;D

Chaplin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGeneral Thu 27 Dec 2012, 21:01

Chaplin wrote:
There's so much I wanna try in this game, but first I wanna try out the mission editor ;D

I like this guy already! Welcome to our world mate!

You should venture into as much as you with the editor. We do need new map makers.

I suppose I may need to get my ass back into gear and sort those tuts out!
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaplin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 21:20

;D !!

I tried the mission editor, just what I anticipated. Now all I need to do is learn the language and I should be good to go! I've also had a small fly around the island.

I'm getting a controller adapter tomorrow, but even though I'll have one, I'll still learn keyboard controls.

I feel already at home, in game and on this forum. That fuzzy warm home-like feeling.

They'll probably be questions from me, I'll try not to go all 'herp derp,' though I am a fast learner. I'll catch on.

Chaplin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum