Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator

3 posters

Go down

Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator Empty Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator

Post by TemplarGFX Tue 05 Mar 2013, 02:56

Download Here
http://filebeam.com/37c5006b20090d2c9a5ee6fab194e778

Mission :

Tactical Engagement Simulator (TES) is a mission I created with one simple goal in mind. Make Dragon Rising as realistic as I possibly can!
BE

Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator Achilles

You start on the USS Achilles, a small submarine that has surfaced just south of the Airfield. Choose a mission objective from the flag poles at the rear of the sub (walk up to them) and then head out on a boat and complete the mission.

Once a mission has started, it will not end until you die or return to the sub.

This does not play like Dragon Rising. AI are relentless, and they are smart. There are also civilians working at the airport, and they all have jobs and start and finish times. Setting out at the wrong time of day can mean the difference between a few staff and a full compliment of staff. While staff do not have weapons, they do have eyes and ears. If they see you, they will alert the security forces.

The Airfield is manned by a small security force. They are lightly trained and relatively easy targets, but should you be identified, they will call in the army for re-inforcements!

Trees, Shrubs and even grass all effect how visible you are to enemies. Use this to your advantage. You can most of the time get away with lying still in the grass as a patrol moves by. If they dont get too close, and you dont move, they wont see you!

Take your time. Work slowly and ensure you have watched the movements and patrols of the different units to know when to move and where to move.

At the very front of the Submarine is a "time passing pole" just stand next to this to allow time to pass at a quicker rate, so that you can attack at the best time of your choosing!

Finally, there are several variations as to how the airfield can be laid out. You cannot expect the same defenses or vehicles to be strewn throughout the airfield each time to you head in.

Here are some videos to help

Airfield Security Camera Footage

Security Camera Footage from the power station

Hangar A Internal Security Camera Footage

Unfortunately I do not have a gameplay video, when I released this I was big on streaming, but the stream cache is now gone Sad

TemplarGFX
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator Empty Re: Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator

Post by nfmz1 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 19:37

ok ran this mission using the new AI and didnt get very far lmao. definitely need some friends on this one

nfmz1
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator Empty Re: Mission : Tactical Engagement Simulator

Post by TemplarGFX Tue 12 Mar 2013, 22:58

this mission is hard without tweaked AI lol. With the new AI your going to have to be REALLY careful!

TemplarGFX
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The_GreenReeper Mon 18 Jul 2016, 17:01

where can i get this mod ? the dl link does not work .

The_GreenReeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TemplarGFX Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:44

You can download any of my Mods from NFMZ1

https://www.mediafire.com/?86lpqatar2a10#2g5x5y9bgkg5s

TemplarGFX
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down