Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Flashpoint

2 posters

Go down

New Flashpoint Empty New Flashpoint

Post by dewi316 Fri 25 Apr 2014, 17:24

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Farticle.wn.com%2Fview%2F2014%2F03%2F28%2FBritish_Games_Developers_Get_Tax_Break%2F&ei=A4ZaU_-kMcTo7AbvsoGABw&usg=AFQjCNH9zwKcZbE_DrVq0qWlQ9uCHmwoKw

There's never been a better time for a new flashpoint game.
With the new Tax breaks andĀ  new consoles on the market, come on CodemastersĀ  its a no brainer really, My own opinion is just remake Dragon Rising with updated Graphics also leave in the best bits from Red River, yes there were a few good things, the stumble animation when you were shot was awesome, All they need too do is rewrite DR using the new EGO engine and boy what a game they'd have, but they need to leave the mission editor in as well.
Any constructive comments and ideas welcome on this topic, what are your thoughts?
What things would you like to see in a new DR?
dewi316
dewi316
Veteran

Back to top Go down

New Flashpoint Empty Re: New Flashpoint

Post by Razer01 Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:24

war simulator and changes does not need

Razer01

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer01 Mon 28 Mar 2022, 14:30

Did I write that? How could I give away such a secret? Surprised
Learning the editor takes a very long time. Designing one mission even more time. A campaign could kill a year. I have no idea who came up with this, but the guys knew what they were doing. The best that we have at the moment.

Razer01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down