Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody still playing ???????????

4 posters

Go down

anybody still playing ??????????? Empty anybody still playing ???????????

Post by The_GreenReeper Wed 10 Aug 2016, 05:08

hey guys i was wanting to know if anyone is still playing i would love to get some games in pvp on the pc .

The_GreenReeper

Back to top Go down

anybody still playing ??????????? Empty Re: anybody still playing ???????????

Post by JurekCello78 Thu 11 Aug 2016, 23:56

hello mate,
there is for sure bunch of us still playing ofpdr (me strongly included ;P ) although fewer and fewer with the passing time, nevertheless always having lots of sentiments for this game. 
If you want to play with any of us i guess the best option would be coop session. It's the most realistic option since there's no way to organize logistically a good PvP session between people who are spreaded all over the Earth with Official Online support shut down...
I'm pretty much opened for any coop mission in the week and in the weekend only in late evenings - 22:00-01:00 (UTC + 01:00).
if all of it is OK with you PM me and we can arrange a night or more Wink.
Cheers, 
JC78
JurekCello78
JurekCello78
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Barney Sun 25 Sep 2016, 18:53

Yes, still playing but only started today again after a few years and only in SP This is War. What bought me back ? Playing War Thunder again after a very brief moment with it a few years ago. I found I can now actually setup SP games with tanks and planes. The game play is OK, the maps are very nice but actually its quite limited. No infantry, no squad commands, etc, etc. So I started looking for a modern version of a cross between BF2 and Arma3 basically. Got frustrated that everything is geared towards MP with no ai/bots/sp and then found This is War again. Coming back to it, ya know, Codemasters really have something with the way they've done this. Although it took the modders to really release its potential.

DJ Barney

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeDogs Thu 29 Dec 2016, 14:09

I have not played ODR for many years. But the game is installed again, and I just have to take my hat off to this wonderful game again! My IP Address is 217.22.38.233. I play gladly multiplayer or coop;)

JoeDogs
Veteran

https://www.facebook.com/JoeDogs-Channel-874283856100522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down