Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising OFDR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News 20/10/13

Go down

Latest News 20/10/13 Empty Latest News 20/10/13

Hi All!

This month is seeing a new section to the forum. Arma Editing. Although this forum is predominantly here for the  salvage and up keep of DR. Most of our members here enjoy a bash at Arma and mission design for Arma. To keep things "inhouse" as it were, the idea of having an arma editing forum seemed like a good progression.

The new section was put up to help people with designing missions in the Arma series if they wanted. I have already started to post up a few links for reference and posting up some very helpful youtube tutorials by some veteran Arma players.

If you have any questions on mission designing in Arma, post them in the correct threads and hopefully someone can help you out.  

=======================================

We have a returning member! YAAAAAAY!

Tvig0r0us, He's back. Welcome back you old dog!

For those who don't know, Tvig was the creator of the Editor Expansion Kit, SLT, This is War and many other missions. He has ooodles of knowledge when it comes to DR and the programming side of things. If ya stuck, give him a shout. I'm sure he'll be happy to help you out. 

He has just released his latest mission for DR which is an SP/Coop map entitled -=Escape=- you can read about it here: ESCAPE

He also has a Multiplayer map made for A2 and A3. "Urban Conquest", thsi is a different kind of MP map, you can play any unit you like and pick a spawn point you wish to start from. Then you are tasked to control various areas in the AO, whilst beating back the enemy and scoring points as you go.

you can find more info here:

Urban conquest A2

Urban Conquest A3

==========================================

Of the back of the last Blog, I did a report on the new Seawolves Virtual Command that NFMZ1 is setting up in the new year. At the moment there are only four members signed up:oops: , I know its early days but it would be nice to show your support for him and help build up his venture.

==========================================

Anyway, that's about it for this month, If I don't see ya for a week I'll see ya through an ACOG!

MD Cool
TheGeneral
TheGeneral
Admin

http://maniacaldog.wix.com/keepdralive

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit